Pages

Thursday, November 23, 2006

Being thankful on Thanksgiving...

I just wanna say thank you to ...

My family (including Grandparents)... ya'll are soo sweet. ya’ll are “just” my family but I thank u for everything u did for me, especially for paying me this year, for helping me through some hard times during the last years, supporting me in school and hobbies. THANK YOU SOO MUCH! I miss ya’ll ...

Susi ... gosh Sussi, well yes ... You know that I love u to death, but I can’t describe how glad I am that I met you here. You are part of my life. I feel like I know you forever, but I just know since 5 months?. But we have so much fun together (last night!) and would miss it if we wouldn’t. Thank you everything – thank you for trusting me, thank you for listen to my problems and helping me! And thanks to your (host)family for always driving me (;)) and for the great waffles today ... Ich liebe dich!

Benny, Sebastian, Felix, Willi, Tobi, Kristl, Lui und Hanka ... ya'll are just awesome. ya'll are only ones who are trying to stay in contact with me (besides my family). Thank you! @ Benny: Thank you for my first Doener you (still and hopefully) will get me on June, 9th 2007 (I’m soo exited). Miss ya'll ...

My (host)family … thank yall for hosting me. thank u for everything u did for me in the last months. the last (almost) 4 months were awesome. yall are the bestest hostfamily I could ever got. it might be hard to say it, but ya'll are like my real family – just in America. I LOVE YOU!!

Carrie Anne … first of all I just wanna say that the very first day I was here I thought, that I would be kinda hard to talk to you or something like that. Your mom and Jenna always told me that whatever you do, that that’s just you and that it doesn’t have to do with me. I guess it took time to get to know each other, but I enjoy every conversation or wahtever we have together. It’s just fun to do something with you. Thank you for making me laugh, for showing how awesome American girls are and everything else. I’m soo glad that your mom decided to host me and that I got to know you! Love u!!

Madison, Sydney and Elizabeth ... ya'll are awesome! i had soo much fun at this Party we had on Friday! Thanks!

My American friends (everybody else) ... ya'll are awesome. It’s sooo much fun to go to parties with you, just to hang out and do nothing, just to talk to ya’ll. Its just the sweetest thing how ya’ll accept me. I’m sorry that I can’t name everybody of you, but it would take me forever and ya'll won't look at this ... ;)

Luiza ... just thank you that u make me smile each day. Thank you for supporting me on bad days. I love u, girl!

Cheerleaders & Mrs Rowe ... for accepting me as one of ya'll. It's soooo much to cheer with ya'll on games and see how ya'll enjoy competing! Ya'll are great!!! THANK YOU!!

Keon and Jeremy … just wanna thank yall for the last evening and night ;) and for every other day I see yall. Yall, it was soo much fun and I’m glad that we talked about all this stuff like real friends do. I love u 2!

My church ... Thank ya'll for let me being part of you and your Youth group. It's soo much fun to see ya'll every Wednesday and most Sundays. And thanks to Brother Keri! love ya'll!!

My A&P class ... ya'll are the bestest class ever!! i have so much fun in this class!! thank you!

Have a wonderful (holi)day!

1 comment:

kristl said...

hy my dear,
I read all your entries on your page and it is great to see that your life on the other side of the big ocean is going to be great for you! When I saw your "thanks" I had to write a little comment into your "commentbox" *ggg*
So you see, I am by your side (kann man das so schreiben, ka....eng gk^^)... and I promise you will get a nice message soon!
sry, if I made some bad faults!
however, luv ya!
kristl *kisses*